Job offer: Product Owner Assistant
What happens when you combine technology with imagination? 1000 realities! We are a company developing a world class innovative AR as a Service platform, allowing you to create shared, persistent, large scale AR experiences straight from a web browser. We are leveraging Edge Computing and 5G to successfully push the boundaries of augmented reality and create use cases that were not possible before. Our top notch, hardware agnostic Edge Realities platform has won the CESA Best IoT Startup Award and Best Business App in the Vuzix Blade Contest. The platform is used globally by customers from various industries, including industrial companies, entertainment and gaming. We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Product Owner Assistant.
Who are we looking for?
- Fluent English with excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen.
- Customer-first mind set.
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
- Excellent attention to detail and strategic thinking.
- Ability to work under time pressure in a fast changing environment.
The following traits will be an additional asset:
- Experience in the IT industry, preferably in complex, innovative R&D projects.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Interest in new technologies, including VR and AR.
- Technical degree.
We are offering:
- Stable employment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working (occasional).
- Development and training opportunities.
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions.
- Great atmosphere.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
- Being part of a highly motivated, international team and working with the newest VR technologies.
- Monday breakfasts - each Monday the company organizes a breakfast and we eat together.
- Monthly nights out.
- Snacks and fresh fruits available in the office.
- Assist the Product Owner in their daily duties to get necessary experience and skill to become Product Owner.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, global partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment in a close cooperation with the Product Owner.
- Participate in translating product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Execute the roadmap, prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned features, balancing the requirements of stakeholders in a close cooperation with the Product Owner.
- Assist the Project Owner in a process of acting as ‘Voice of the Customer’, a subject matter expert, and partner with external vendors within the scope of their product roadmap.
- Assist in leading the product functional design process based on a deep understanding of user’s needs and technology.
- Define and execute a go-to-market plan, work to ensure that marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful in a close cooperation with the Product Owner.
- Participate in develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product features performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Perform acceptance testing of the features developed during each Agile iteration.
- Support the product development team to create quality features.
- Nurture ideas and solutions to existing customer problems.
- Communicate effectively with team members to achieve project goals.
- Extract and retrieve information to improve upon software.
- Work closely with the scrum team throughout the development process.
- Participate in leading the innovation and end-to-end launch of new features.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Schedule and participate in leading meetings to identify issues and fixes for projects.
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.